How to Get Started
- You will need to either use an existing Skype ID or download Skype and make one.
- Skype can be downloaded at www.skype.com.
- Email us or go to our contact page to set up a time for your FREE, NO OBLIGATION assessment and live online session.
- Next, fill out a registration form to sign up for the class recommended for you or your child.
- Have fun and enjoy your lessons! You can learn wherever you are as long as internet connection is available. Your lesson progress can be monitored once you log in to your account by viewing your dashboard.
Please visit our Contact Us page if you have any additional questions or concerns.
What are the system requirements for my online class?
Students and Clients can learn English online via Skype. Students need to make sure they have the right system requirements in place for your online tutoring class.
- Our lessons are accessible by desktop, tablet, or smartphone, and are compatible with all operating systems (Apple, Android, and Windows)
- A reliable internet connection
- A Good webcam
- Headset with microphone – a noise reducing headset is highly recommended and will ensure a quality session.